Punch Home Design Software bundled with the Training ebook gives you the perfect combination to design the home of your dreams. Impressive tools and realistic visualization combine into one must-have home and landscape design package. Whether your project is large or small, our Mac software has what you need to create professional level designs. When it’s time to renovate, remodel, redecorate, update or build a new home, Punch! Home Design software with the training ebook will empower you to take on any residential or commercial project.
New Home Design Studio Complete Version 20 from Punch!
The premiere home and landscape design software.
Home Design Studio is an updated, professionally-driven tool set that gives you complete control and streamlines the production process.
New, more powerful home and landscape design features enable you to plan in detail, perfecting every component as you progress. Renovate, remodel, redecorate, update or build a new home up to 20 floors. A complete selection of impressive capabilities will turn your vision into reality with unprecedented ease. Our largest, most updated tool set plus support, design assistants and outstanding visualization form into one must-have home and landscape design package.
Top Design - Fullest Featured
Whether you are a professional architect or a serious do-it-yourself enthusiast, Home Design Studio Complete has so much to offer. Take a look and discover the all-new version 20. Superior home and landscape design features enable you to do the most with your plans.
Whether you are designing for clients or creating your own plans, our flagship home and landscape software has everything needed for your success. Create professional-level designs for all projects big and small. A top-tier toolset and visualization capabilities enables you to take on any residential or commercial project for home design, landscape design and interior design. With Home Design Studio Complete, you can strengthen the foundation of your concept to perfection.
Empower your planning with new faster, more robust home and landscape design capabilities. Add gables, dormers, columns, corner cabinets, wall heaters and other building elements. Create 2D and 3D plans for every room. Explore different design combinations to find what works for the interior space. Extras for security, home automation and home theater transform an ordinary home into a luxury living showpiece. Quickly begin with your choice of more than 40 professional designer quality home plans plus new landscape and outdoor templates.
New customized 2D plant symbols lets you detail landscapes. Tap into thousands of trees, flowers and shrubs from the plant library. A plant inventory system keeps selections organized. Create the perfect patio, home deck, gazebo or outdoor room design with customized paint, stains and other outdoor finishing touches. Plan every piece to complement your overall landscaping plan.
Create Beauty and Function With Punch!
It’s easy to do your best work with the all-new Home Design Studio Complete. Design homes, commercial buildings, landscaping, outdoor living spaces, and more. Take on any remodel, renovation, rebuild or new project with confidence and impress your clients or family with your plans.
Training with industry-leading Architect and Punch! software expert, Patricia Gamburgo, will lead the way to your success. Tap into her expert knowledge and proven methods that lead to results.
See what's new in Learning Punch! Software® Training, Tools & Tutorials for V20 Mac version
• A new eBook dedicated to the latest Punch V20 for Mac version.
• All the new features are detailed and explained.
• NEW eBook layout and features: this new edition contains 283 pages with more than 1000 color images (showing the new user’s interface, tables, examples, rendering results and screenshots as well as the updates), covering exclusively the new Punch Software Version 20 for Mac.
• NEW Topics and tools are linked on the screen using more than 2000 hyperlinks.
• NEW: learn how to get the best results using the new Draw Styles Tools
• NEW: Learn how to use the new and improved Import and Export to CAD capabilities, preparing the Plan to Export and visualizing the Punch to CAD process side by side
• NEW Screen Guides. Browse through images of the most important screens of your program, then click on the desired feature and you will be directed to the exact topic in the eBook!
• NEW: Learn how to customize your landscape plan creating new plant symbols using the new features in the Plant Symbol Library.
• NEW: Learn how to create Elevations (Flat and Pan Rotated) of your project using the Elevation Editor plus the Drawing Styles’ Profiles and Tools.
• NEW: get the best results of all the features such as Texturing in 3D, and much more.
• NEW: 100 step by step tips, guides and tutorials, covering the most requested topics, including “How to Landscape a Picture”, “How to Create a Split Level House”, “How to create a Walkout Basement” and “How to Customize Accessories”.
• As always, learn how to create superb 3D rendered images, now with new tips.
With Learning Punch! Software: Training, Tools & Tutorials in hand, you will be using Punch! like a pro in no time. Patricia Gamburgo makes mastering Punch! software easy and fun.
Learn best practice methods for design, 2D-3D, building components, importing, exporting, printing and power tools.
Visual guides provide an easy to follow road map.
Topics and tools have links for additional information.
Importing, exporting and printing:
Power tools techniques defined for best use:
Define your constructive elements like a professional.
Insert pictures using the Photoview Power Tool.
Estimator Power Tool.
From topography to tools, our complete Punch! software training course contains the insights that you need for your next project. Download your Punch! Training, Tools & Tutorials eBooks today.
Macintosh® OS X 10.13 or higher, Intel® Core™ Duo processor or faster, 256MB VRAM, 3.5 GB Hard Disk Space, 1GB RAM, DVD-ROM, 1024x768 millions of colors display resolution, keyboard, and mouse.
© 2019 Encore Software, LLC. All rights reserved. Punch! Software, the Punch! Software logo, AutoFraming, Cabinet Assistant, ClearView, Decorator Palette, Elevation Editor, Framing Editor, IntelliDeck, LogiCursor, Material Importer, Object Organizer, PhotoView, Plant Importer, PlantFinder, Precision Lighting Planner, QuickStart, RealModel, Roofing Assistant, and Site Planner are trademarks or registered trademarks of Encore Software, LLC. Google SketchUp is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Mac OS, Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. RealModel technology is protected by U.S. Patent No. 6,404,424. USE OF THIS PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY UNDER THE LICENSE AGREEMENT CONTAINED HEREIN. YOUR USE OF THIS PRODUCT CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ITS TERMS.