Punch Home Design Software bundled with the Training eBook gives you the perfect combination to design the home of your dreams. Design your home and landscape plans the fast and easy way. Discover the all-new Home Design Studio Essentials for Mac. Includes professional designer quality home plans to provide inspiration – plus kitchen, bath and outdoor living templates. Get creative with 1,200+ paint colors, 1,800+ materials and thousands of 3D objects. With the right tools, plans come together better than you thought possible. All of your DIY home projects are covered: renovate or redecorate your home along with outdoor living areas, landscaping and more. Visualize your design before you start building and get professional results for every project.
New 2D Drawing Engine for high performance and high-quality rendering!
Enhanced 2D Drawing with more patterns, color configurations, and customization!
New rich text tool that supports multiple fonts and attributes!
New textures, templates, and objects!
Dark mode support (Mojave users only)!
DXF import and Export with support for the newest formats (includes AutoCAD 2018)!
Four ways to start your project:
Select metal, wood or custom framing options, including custom roofs, walls, and floor joists.
Auto roof gables, and one click dormer tool:
Instantly add gable walls, roof panels, and dormers.
Windows, doors, and walls:
Select from an extensive library of door and window styles. Customize the size, grille style, and other parameters to fit your plan.
Add rooms and decorate with one mouse click!
Start your project:
Thousands of objects for every part of your design, inside or out. Remodel with new fixtures, lighting, ceiling fans, sinks, appliances and more.
Flooring Carpets & Rugs:
Try tile, carpet, wood, stone, and other materials including brand name, real-world products.
Add predesigned furniture groups with simple drag & drop. Easily arrange or edit your selections to suit your design.
Brand Name Product Libraries:
Thousands of possibilities! Faux finishes, interior and exterior paint, wood floors, solid surfaces, blinds, stone, and much more.Nationally-recognized decorating materials you can try before you buy.
Precision Lighting Planner:
Add functionality and drama to your design. Works with exterior and interior designs. Precision controls for ambient light, shadows, fall off, radius, and more. Drag & Drop landscape light fixtures.
Customize your cabinets with shelving, pantries, drawers, and appliances. Also perfect for media centers, bathrooms and garage organization.
Gain more closet space by planning an inexpensive wire shelving system or lay out a garage that makes the best use of space, yet keeps things organized and within reach. Drag & drop shelving, workbenches and cabinets are included in the library.
Start your project:
Use a photo of your home and design landscaping, decks, and patios around it.
Plan smart! Plan your design and see it grow over time. Perfect for previewing shade.
Build dramatic retaining walls that define and accent your home. Choose stone, brick, or other materials. Then add your plantings to finish the look.
Design fences with custom material, color, photos or even draw your own design.
Start your project:
Auto Edging & Planting Templates:
Zone specific plant groupings with simple drag & drop placement. A variety of shapes for freestanding, corners, and more.
Deck and Patio Templates:
Predesigned, drag and drop, editable designs you can use as is or customize to your personal style!
Turn a drab backyard into outdoor entertaining space with included objects for kitchens, fireplaces, furniture, and more. Add pavers, decks, and landscaping to your design.
Design Phase Tabs!
Easy tabs organize your project into foundation, floor, electrical, plumbing, roof, etc. creating all the steps needed for your design.
Brand Name Object Library:
Simple Drag and Drop Tools!
Add rooms, paint color, furnishings, landscape plantings and more!
Go green in one click; watch your design go green with design tips and objects; recycled glass counter tops, bamboo flooring and more! Make your home more energy efficient with new appliances or update your windows, doors and more!
SmartWand™ technology adds paint or other material applications to a specific wall, room, or your entire house, with one mouse click!
Cost Estimation Tool:
Print Blueprints of Your Designs!
We have several of resources to help you get the most out our products. Plus, live friendly technical support based in the United States.
Training with industry-leading Architect and Punch! software expert, Patricia Gamburgo, will lead the way to your success. Tap into her expert knowledge and proven methods that lead to results.
See what's new in Learning Punch! Software® Training, Tools & Tutorials for V20 Mac version
• A new eBook dedicated to the latest Punch V20 for Mac version.
• All the new features are detailed and explained.
• NEW eBook layout and features: this new edition contains 283 pages with more than 1000 color images (showing the new user’s interface, tables, examples, rendering results and screenshots as well as the updates), covering exclusively the new Punch Software Version 20 for Mac.
• NEW Topics and tools are linked on the screen using more than 2000 hyperlinks.
• NEW: learn how to get the best results using the new Draw Styles Tools
• NEW: Learn how to use the new and improved Import and Export to CAD capabilities, preparing the Plan to Export and visualizing the Punch to CAD process side by side
• NEW Screen Guides. Browse through images of the most important screens of your program, then click on the desired feature and you will be directed to the exact topic in the eBook!
• NEW: Learn how to customize your landscape plan creating new plant symbols using the new features in the Plant Symbol Library.
• NEW: Learn how to create Elevations (Flat and Pan Rotated) of your project using the Elevation Editor plus the Drawing Styles’ Profiles and Tools.
• NEW: get the best results of all the features such as Texturing in 3D, and much more.
• NEW: 100 step by step tips, guides and tutorials, covering the most requested topics, including “How to Landscape a Picture”, “How to Create a Split Level House”, “How to create a Walkout Basement” and “How to Customize Accessories”.
• As always, learn how to create superb 3D rendered images, now with new tips.
With Learning Punch! Software: Training, Tools & Tutorials in hand, you will be using Punch! like a pro in no time. Patricia Gamburgo makes mastering Punch! software easy and fun.
Learn best practice methods for design, 2D-3D, building components, importing, exporting, printing and power tools.
Visual guides provide an easy to follow road map.
Topics and tools have links for additional information.
Importing, exporting and printing:
Power tools techniques defined for best use:
Define your constructive elements like a professional.
Insert pictures using the Photoview Power Tool.
Estimator Power Tool.
From topography to tools, our complete Punch! software training course contains the insights that you need for your next project. Download your Punch! Training, Tools & Tutorials eBooks today.
Macintosh® OS X 10.10 or higher, Intel® Core™ Duo processor or faster, 256MB VRAM, 3.5 GB Hard Disk Space, 1GB RAM, DVD-ROM, 1024x768 millions of colors display resolution, keyboard, and mouse.